Your ideas & suggestions for capacity4dev.eu

I think, that EU should invest enough money in creating universal translation devices

EU should create universal tranclational devices portabale and that kind which can be incladed in tvs so for example a german can understand directly french tv channel, just by switching the tv on that channel. A poratbal device should help him speak with any people from any other country in the EU. That will help to the integration and the sens of belonging to one organization to one commn union and overcome the cultural differences

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I think the EU should create an united army for all the EU, which will garantee better protection of the union and encourage the sense of belonging to one house, where everyone protects the other and will help overcome the historical military conflicts and blood, which was given in stupid killings between the europeans in the past, which was due to the underdevoped and historical processes in the past because of the old civilization, which then was unavoidable, but now we live in the 21 st cntury. In that way we can spent less money and have more modern and stronger and cooperative army.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think EU should invest enough money in creating a quantum computer in the next 5 years, which will help in many aspecsts of the technological development of the Eu, it will stimulate the economy, create new jobs and made possible many discoveries in all the spheres of the science, new matirials, new medical devices, producing of new organs for transplantation, reverse the aging, which is a very serious problem for the aging population in EU, and become a tool for strong technological advencement ot the union, which will make it more competitative in the global sociaty, and more reach.

Feedback and Knowledge Base